The Capital Bee Company, based in Savannah, GA, is on a mission to find the most interesting and delectable honeys. Each honey is hand picked, never processed, and truly a delight to your senses. They are also known for their rare single varietal mono-floral honeys.
- Frosted: A white clover honey named for its creamy, whipped texture that resembles frosting. Whipped to create the perfect spreadable honey for toast and dipping your favorite fruit.
- Holly: Begins with a slight spice and finished smooth and buttery. Great for salad dressings, baking, tea and coffee.
- Orange Blossom: Robust citrus aromas are smooth and reminiscent of a stroll through an orange grove, finished incredibly clean.
- Tupelo: Known as the "Queen of Honey", one of the only honeys that will crystalize due to the fact that its fructose content is higher compared to glucose found in the honey, even when properly harvested from the White Tupelo tree. Pleasantly sweet with buttery undertones and a full body floral flavor.
- Wildflower: A wonderful distinctive, delicious flavor with a mild floral fragrance.
- Blackberry: Medium-bodied, smooth and sweet with fruity, floral notes. Pairs well with ice cream, yogurt, oatmeal, and tea.
- Raspberry: Coming from the Raspberry Blossoms of Oregon, this elegant honey is a must have.
- 12 oz.
- Raw, unheated, and un-processed honey