CREATE ROUTINE-READY SPACES FOR YOUR BABY'S FIRST YEARS
Learn how to safely and conveniently prepare your home for life with a baby or toddler
As a new or expecting parent, you’re bombarded with seemingly endless advice—from how to nurse or feed your child to how to sleep and potty train them. But conventional guidance misses a crucial aspect of the early years of parenting: how to organize your home for life with your little one.
From dirty dishes piling up to heaps of new toys and clothes in every corner of your home, life with young kids can be, well, a lot. Thankfully celebrity organizing expert and mom of three Ría Safford is here to help. After learning and mastering her own systems of home organization, she has made a career out of helping parents create functional, routine-ready spaces to make more time for what matters most.
In The Organized Home for New Parents, you’ll learn how to:
- Prioritize the newborn necessities you’ll need—with easy checklists and charts
- Organize your nursery, stroller, and diaper bag
- Make breastfeeding, pumping, and solid food prep more manageable
- Set up diaper-changing and feeding stations throughout the home
- Cycle clothes, toys, and other items out of the home as your child grows
- Arrange your spaces to easily reset them when messes take over
- Tackle the growing pile of laundry
- Prepare for travel and life on the go with babies and toddlers
Featuring gorgeous illustrations and photos from inside real families’ homes, this practical guide for new parents is the perfect baby shower present or gift for new parents. With equal parts humor, candor, and insight, this book will be your lifeline through this hectic, unpredictable season of life and empower you to create a safe, organized, and comfortable home for your growing family.SEE LESS