- 20" x 20"
- 100% Cotton
- Pattern front and plain color back
- Top Stitch. Zip at the base of the Cushion
- Origin: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Manufacturer: Ardmore
- Care Instructions: This product has been printed digitally and will enjoy a longer lifespan with the appropriate care
- Dry Clean Only
- Avoid Long Term Exposure to Sunlight
Leopards are a mark of chieftaincy in Zulu culture, and this regal couple is surrounded by the florets and lucky beans of the coral tree. Every Ardmore pillow is individually cut and sewn in Johannesburg, South Africa. They are the perfect addition to any room in the house and are certain to bring colour, charm and a story to your interior. Ardmore Design was established as an extension of Ardmore Ceramic Art, producing beautifully designed fabric, soft-furnishings, lifestyle products for the home and accessories. The designs created for these items are inspired by the art elements of the ceramic pieces from Ardmore Ceramics which is known for its ornate ceramic art pieces and was established by Fée Halsted who is the creative force behind it all. Ardmore Design looks to discover, develop, and distribute luxury designs that will play a role in sustaining the creative lives of the continent’s artistic community and feed the appetite of the world for African sourced products.