We believe it should be easy for anyone to make a great drink. So we XO these all-natural 1pt Infusion Blends, which quickly combine with the spirit of your choice and a few kitchen pantry ingredients, to create simple bar-worthy cocktails that you’ll be proud to share with your friends and family at home
- Barrel Old Fashioned - infused notes of wood and leather with subtle hints of island spices form the perfect complement to this cocktail classic, whether you prefer rye or bourbon. Keep it simple while adding just a little bit of unexpected aromatic luxury to your next at-home OF
- Ginger Sour - a perfect peppery pairing: ginger and Irish whiskey. This cocktail is proof positive that the subtlest of changes can achieve amazing results. One of our all-time team favorites, and nothing more than a bit of ginger, elderflower, lemon, and the natural brittle elegance of Ireland's finest. Sláinte is Táinte!
- Bloody Simple - without any doubt, the easiest Bloody Mary you’ll ever make. We've pulled together 7 different infusion ingredients to deliver a peppery/savory burst of flavor that intentionally leaves any optional heat up to you. We officially declare this cocktail brunch-approved!
- Mocha Martini - as the legend goes, a cocktail invented to ‘wake you up, and @#$%& you up’ in equal measure. While we always counsel moderation, there is no denying the galvanizing effect of this eye-opening combination of vodka, coffee, and - in this case - subtle, velvety chocolate. Take that, Early-Night-In!
- Fleur 75- a riff on the the classic French 75 champagne cocktail, with infused floral notes of lavender, orange, and licorice root combined with an essence of subtly sweet fresh lemon juice and, of course, Champagne! Dress it up in a sexy flute, or keep it casual in a favorite tumbler. Santé
- Smoky Margarita - no fire here, just plenty of subtle infused smoky flavor derived from a complex stack of black teas and ethereal citrus-y bergamot that perfectly complements the natural earthiness of tequila and the tart tang of fresh lime in this elevated form of the classic Margarita. A sure-fire favorite!
- Firecracker Margarita - light the fuse and stand back! Don’t worry, the chili heat in this gourmet infusion won’t explode, but with its subtle mix of salty Sencha, tangy citrus, and carefully constructed spiciness, this is one margarita that will go off with a BANG
- No Muddle Mojito - ...if you’re in Havana and you order a Mojito, it will arrive muddled to perfection. But when you’re home and hankering for this Cuban cocktail classic, let’s put muddling to the side and concentrate on flavor. Gloriously, and simply, presented here for your enjoyment. No muddling required
- Gintonica - a Gin & Tonic in the Spanish style with an essence of complex infused notes of sun-dried Omani Lime, Lemongrass, Rosehip, and Mt Olympus Flower combining with fresh lime and the whimsical tanginess of tonic water. Freely garnished with Fig, Orange, and a sprig of Lavender
1pt is a revolutionary approach to flavoring spirits. We believe infusion is the future of cocktails in the era of craft. It's a simple and direct way to add a wide variety of subtle, elegant, and even exotic flavors to your drink without the need for loads of strange and expensive standalone mixers, bitters, or other ingredients