Crafted in Thiers, France, these cheese knives are designed after the high-quality knives produced in the town Laguiole since the mid 19th century. They’re assembled by hand and feature the bee detail synonymous with Laguiole. Housed in a wood box with a clear lid, this set makes a perfect gift for those on your list who love to entertain
- Ivory and black handles are made of ABS; heads are made of stainless steel.
- Olive wood handles; heads are made of stainless steel.
- Stainless steel finished handles are made of resin; heads are made of stainless steel.
- Heads feature a mirrored finish.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- Set of 3.
- Made in France.